Thursday, May 13, 2010

The people in my neighborhood!

Hey Peeps ~

I have a funny funny picture. 

Last weekend our family actually had a night free and enough food in the fridge to have the neighbors over for a spontaneous mini dinner party. I made lasagna, salad, garlic bread and Miss Tina brought the dessert. My favorite dessert, angel food cake with whip cream and strawberries. 

Between us we have 6 children ranging in age from 3 - 12, and thankfully a large enough table to accommodate everyone which makes for a fun evening.

Near the end of dinner I grabbed my camera to snap a picture and this is what the cool kids gave me.


There is a wee kid between the 2 girls, and Charlie's behind (the dog) under the table can you spot them?

JoAnna

These are the people in my neighborhood, in my neighborhood, in my neigh-bor-hoooood......

No comments:

Post a Comment