Friday, January 15, 2010

shoes

Introducing one of my sweet nephews - Keegan. I was lucky enough to look after him last week and I had him all to my self for the whole day. Keegan is one and quickly learning how to walk.

Keegan's Mom dropped him off with a pair of the cutest shoes and a pair of boots. I couldn't resist putting on his new converse shoes size 4, but...sadly they did not fit.


So I ran up stairs to the girls baby bin (a bin chucked full of things I can't let go of...you know the one) and to my surprised pulled out three pair of shoes and a pair of slippers in Keegans size - now 5.5 !

These beauties are great walking shoes lots of ankle support. Yes, those are pink flowers you see embroidered on the sides.....He wore them home but I know that was the last time he wore them - your a good sport Keegan - glad I have the photo.

Love Auntie JoAnna.

No comments:

Post a Comment