Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010

So I think I will try to blog more often - thinking 3 times a week .... because what fun is it when you check out a friends blog to find out they haven't been there in a month.
This means I will be up later at night which in turns could mean for a grumpy girl, but then again I will adjust and it will be so worth it. My family, the girls especially love to check out the blog and re visit the past, so with that being said let's get to it.

Over the holidays we did not have a lot of snow but just the same we managed to find some winter fun - we went for long walks through parks and along rivers.

Ah - here is the only mound of snow in the city and the kids found it!

At the river we spotted many ducks, they all came quite close to us we assume looking for bread. Believe it or not they were not interested in Charlie at all, but Charlie was interested in them! The girls refer to the ducks as Mr. and Mrs. Malards.

There is one particular apartment building in the area that has a fantastic sign painted on the front of the building - I have always been meaning to take a picture and here it is.


So there you have it my new years resolution, blogging at 3 times a week. I already have pictures and thoughts for Thursday, wish me luck.


JoAnna.




No comments:

Post a Comment