Monday, February 14, 2011

Ellicottville Year 5

Back from vacation! 

We are back from our annual ski/board vacation - and man was it awesome! The runs were great, lots of snow and extreme cold temperatures. We skied 4 days morning til night. I love our winter vacation, lots of exercise outside and then back to relax in the hot tub, but mostly I love hanging out with our family & friends for the week.

I didn't take many photos of the vacation this year, I let the girls take video instead, I hope to have some funny movies.
Below is a photo of my NEW favorite socks, given to me and made by Nanny. I was given them on the trip and I swear to you I wore them everyday after we returned from the hill. They are so warm and fun. I took the photo and sent it to Nanny as a Thank you.




Thanks again Nanny.


JoAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment