Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Working. Really....!

The time has come.  
Dramatic eh? 

Well, for the moment anyway. 

I have taken on a part-time job with the city for next 2 months. 
The hours are great, Mon- Fri, 9am - 2pm. I am still able to run all children to and from school and even walk the dog before work. It's with the Sales and Development department. I like it. 




This little venture will make me appreciate what I had. Staying at home, my own schedule doing what I wanted when I wanted and visiting friends anytime of the day, in fact all day if I liked, 
wink* wink* ~ Miss Tina. 


I'll keep you posted on how I/we manage.



 Both photos are from the neighborhood - (Dianne - I know you're going to take a walk around the block. hee, hee.) I have juiced both photos as Karen likes to say. I'm still waiting for both Karen and Dianne to set-up their blogs  - let me know when your up and running ladies.

JoAnna







No comments:

Post a Comment