Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My brother's visit.


My youngest brother Steve and his family - wife, Lena and boys Lucas 8 and Joel 5 arrived June 25th from Malmo Sweden, for a 2 week visit. It has been 8 years since Steve has been home, so the whole family was crazy excited to have them come and to meet the boys. Of course 2 weeks fly by and even faster when you have to share with 4 other siblings and your parents. We have been fortunate enough to have a photographer take family photos (thanks to my parents) host Lucas's 8th birthday on Canada Day, shop, talk visit together, laugh and get to know the boys. Of course their departure is fast approaching and it breaks our hearts to see them go. Thank you for taking the time to come to Canada and for spending your vacation time on us,
Love your family.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me miss them even more, every time I look at these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete